Content Writer - DACH
Munich, Bayern, GermanyConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
A CREATIVE WRITER with EYE FOR DETAILS AND A PASSION TO TELL ENGAGING STORIES”
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. That’s what we do at Effectory. We believe employee feedback is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace. In order to live our mission and tell the world what we have to say, we’re looking for a German Content Writer.
In particular, following the recent acquisition of Effectory by Maguar (a German tech investor), Effectory’s big bold ambition for 2023 is to expand its market share and brand equity in the DACH region. That’s why we need you!
The Marketing Team
In this role you will be joining a diverse Marketing team that covers Demand Generation, Brand & Communications, Product marketing and Customer Marketing. You will be a sparring partner for all of us, by leveraging your knowledge and expertise in writing content you will help us make campaigns, stories and marketing activities a success in the DACH region. You will report into the Head of Brand & Communications.
And the best part? You get to enjoy all of this with a great bunch of people in an environment where you can bring your whole self.
THIS IS YOU
- You live in Germany (this is a must)
- You speak and write German natively
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a Content Writer in a B2B setting
- You have the ability to create compelling stories that support our on- and offline presence
- You have the natural ability to keep things organized and meet deadlines.
- You build and maintain trusted relationships with your peers from Marketing and Sales.
- With your experimental mindset you can operate effectively and pro-actively
- You have a desire to continuously improve processes, the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and can think outside of the box.
- With your highly learning and creative ability you can quickly adapt to our changing needs.
- You have an eagle eye on correcting other people’s text
- Say Whut?? Did you say you have (some) website copy experience???
Do you have a right level empathy, sense of responsibility, initiative, and collaborative spirit? And you’re willing to surf a big wave with a great team? Than you will be a perfect match with us.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. The platform provides surveys in 60 languages. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- An annual bonus scheme
- 30 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Trips to Amsterdam for annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!