Marketing Specialist BENELUX
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Are you ready to help us grow further? We've been the market leader in the Netherlands but the BENELUX is bigger than that!
Our mission is to make the working world better, and we're now on the lookout for a marketing specialist to support our growth in the Benelux market. Every year, over 1000 organizations use our solutions to collect over 1,000,000 feedback responses that have helped to improve employee wellbeing, engagement, and retention. You'll help us execute the marketing plan and drive localized programs to build awareness and demand for our solutions. With your help, we aim to keep our audiences and customers in the Benelux engaged with activities that consistently add value for them.
You'll join our growing marketing team that currently consists of 8 people. Our team's mission is to share the Effectory story globally and drive programs that support our growth ambitions.
THIS IS YOU
As our Marketing Specialist your focus will be the execution of the marketing plan in the Benelux. You'll have a broad scope of responsibilities, but you won't be expected to do it all on your own. You will drive campaigns, content, and events for our prospects and customers with lots of support as part of a global Marketing team. You take ownership and responsibility seriously and like to bring energy, ideas and experience to the table.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- 1-2 years of working experience big plus if it is in SaaS.
- You are easy to connect with and able to find your way in a self-steering team.
- You're a self-starter and quick learner.
- You're based in the Netherlands.
What you'll be doing
- Work very closely with the rest of the marketing team around data, copy, design, targets, workload and other topics
- Align with the Marketing Manager EMEA on targets and goals
- Plan, propose, and execute new marketing initiatives in the region
- Report on progress of projects and responsibilities
- Be a key stakeholder for regional events such as tradeshows, roundtable sessions, sponsorships etc.
- Working with the team on improving local content and copy
- Work closely with other stakeholders - including sales, customer success and product - to identify content initiatives and opportunities to grow
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. The platform provides surveys in 60 languages. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary (range for this position is around: € 32.500 - € 35.875 gross a year, depending on your experience).
- An annual bonus scheme
- 25 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!