Sales Development Representative
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€2,507 - €2,884 per monthConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
It is Effectory’s goal to grow every year, in the Netherlands and abroad. To achieve this we need to reach out to more and more clients every day. And for this, we need you!
THIS IS YOUR JOB
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact to the prospects of Effectory. You will be utilizing various channels like phone, e-mail and LinkedIn to reach our prospects, but also following up on creative initiatives so you can establish and maintain contacts with existing clients. You will initiate a conversation with contacts of all hierarchical levels in the organization of interest and discuss which challenges they are facing. It is up to you to find the links between these challenges and our products, and further convince and advise your leads on managing their people by leveraging employee listening/feedback. You are fully responsible for qualifying the lead and determining whether it would be valuable to schedule an appointment with our Senior Sales Consultants. If that is the case, then you must ensure that both parties involved are provided with all of the necessary information in order to nail all calls and appointments, and ultimately contribute to a better conversion rate.
You will be highly proactive in your approach (that means contacting prospects who are not familiar with Effectory yet). It is therefore your responsibility to nurture them and strongly highlight our value proposition. That should be easy with your enthusiasm and strong communication skills! Additionally, you will also be contacting warmer leads who have already expressed interest in our services (via downloading material from our website for instance).
THIS IS YOU
THIS IS YOU
You have a hunter mindset - you see opportunities everywhere, excel at engaging people, have a smooth writing style and possess solid (CRM) administration skills. You don’t take no for an answer and if you do, your mindset will believe that the next prospect says yes! At least you have 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in an international inside sales role or similar internship. You also like challenges and personal targets. You are not afraid to pick up the phone and you get a sense of intrinsic-satisfaction when acquiring new clients. You speak Dutch fluently, must be a good listener, information collector and interpreter, and are able to find linkages/correlation between customer pain-points and Effectory’s suite of products/offerings. For us it is more important whether you have the qualities as described above, then a finished education.
Self-support, responsibility, collaborative spirit and multi-tasking will make you a perfect match with us. You are a team player and are able to prioritize effectively.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in ‘industries’ as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. Organizations boost themselves from within when they embrace their people’s knowledge and expertise.
By asking the right employees the right questions at the right time, businesses get insights that help them make data-driven improvements and avoid biases, blind spots, and assumptions.
Employee listening is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Work from home enablement: We facilitate chairs, desk, screens and support.
- Stay healthy & fit: online yoga, meditation & HIT classes.
- A lot of fun initiatives to stay connected with each other.
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while give stages to teams and customers.
- Online summer & winter school to work on your development
- Flexible holidays + voluntary day and a day offline.
- Healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day
- Working at a self-managing organization means that you'll have the freedom to decide yourself how you want to reach your goals
- A mentor to guide you through the onboarding phase together with an inspiring on-boarding program and a lot of nice workshops (on & offline).
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job.
- Laptop, screens & mobile phone
The salary range for this position is around: 32.500-40.000 gross a year, depending on your experience.
This is how it works
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!