Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Effectory is Europe's market leader in the field of Employee Listening solutions. Together with the Product team, our 30 developers work on the coolest and most innovative feedback software on the market! We are currently working on transforming our software landscape to a SaaS environment. Effectory is growing and we have big (international) ambitions.
We’re currently working on several types of software, used for different purposes. Our main focus is feedback tools. To make sure the applications and services are easy to maintain and scale, we are creating (and moving existing applications to) an event-driven microservices architecture. To do this, we get to experiment with and use many innovative technologies. This is a fun but quite challenging project. Each of the 7 Scrum team work independently within it's own domain, while maintaining a close collaboration with all other teams to ensure the quality of the overall architecture.
.NET 6, Microsoft Azure (Azure Functions, Service Bus), Angular, Microservices are some of the techniques that we use. Together with the members of your Scrum team you focus on delivering qualitative code by using code reviews, test driven development, continuous integration, and much more. Besides collaborating closely with our product owner you also work with non-tech colleagues to improve the way they deliver to our clients. You develop yourself by continuous learning as well as attending conferences, not to mention helping with and attending to our own meetups. We are always on the lookout for new colleagues to join our teams, learn all about our Technical Development department on the Effectory Tech Site.
THIS IS YOU
You are an experienced full stack Software Developer with at least 5 years' experience, preferably in a SaaS environment. Next to that, you also have:
- a Higher-level degree (bachelor/academic) would be a great asset;
- Experience with C#/.NET, Angular, and Microservices;
- Experience with a cloud environment, preferably Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with event driven or distributed systems is a big plus.
You are a collaborator, initiator, problem-solver - always eager to get the best result. You prove to be invaluable because of your interest, in-depth knowledge, experience, and attitude. Being the professional you are, you regularly read up on and learn about software techniques relevant to Effectory and its clients.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Historically we have a strong foothold at the Dutch market which was our place of birth and we can't be stopped! To meet our growth ambition, we are determined to only hire eager and enthusiastic employees who help infuse our business with even more energy.
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. Organizations boost themselves from within when they embrace their people’s knowledge and expertise. By asking the right employees the right questions at the right time, businesses get insights that help them make data-driven improvements and avoid biases, blind spots, and assumptions. Employee listening is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie;
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays;
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Working flexible: as a developer you’re able to work max 80% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 25,- euros monthly;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks, online yoga, mediation & HIT classes;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day;
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while giving stages to teams and customers.
The salary range for this position is around: 40.000-70000 gross a year, depending on your experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!