Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Effectory is on a mission to create a better, happier and more productive work environment for everyone, world-wide. We believe that a good understanding of our users, their goals and needs, is the foundation of a prime user experience. To achieve this goal, we are looking for a UX Researcher to help us make qualitative and quantitative decisions in building the best and most innovative feedback software. You will be conducting user research to ensure a highly meaningful, relevant and seamless total user experience for Effectory’s clients.
As a UX Researcher you passionately research how to improve and optimize the user experience of Effectory’s clients and users. Your responsibilities can be summarized in four areas: research planning; data collection; data analysis; and presentation of insights. You will identify UX research needs in existing and future products, setting up clear objectives, goals, and methods, as well as recruiting the targeted end-users. You develop and implement quantitative surveys, conduct stakeholder and client interviews. You are able to get insights about the behavior of users from Google Analytics and Hotjar and are able to translate all the data you collected into actionable recommendations for the product team.
- Setting up and execution of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-methods research to develop an understanding of users, the market, as well as competitors.
- Identification of larger projects, the ability to split them up into smaller projects as well as discovery project.
- Communication of the findings in an effective way to help our product teams better understand our customers’ and users’ goals, needs, and challenges.
- A central role in the Product Design team to further develop our product strategy through your research findings.
THIS IS YOU
You are an experienced UX Researcher with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in a SaaS environment. You preferably have a (academic) degree in psychology, design, HCI, innovation or a related field.
- You feel comfortable working independently and are able to lead projects on your own.
- You have a clear understanding on research and testing methodologies.
- You know how to use low and high fidelity prototypes to get the user insights you need.
- You are a team player and highly valuate your peer’s feedback and you get exited by a collaborative environment.
- Technical constraints and the possibilities of product development are not unknown to you.
- Excellent communication and effectively presenting of your findings to Product Owners and/or Product Managers, and Product Designers is necessary.
- You are passionate about cognitive sciences and the processes behind human perception and behavior.
We are looking for candidates who already live in The Netherlands or in the EU and looking to relocate to The Netherlands.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Historically we have a strong foothold at the Dutch market which was our place of birth and we can't be stopped! To meet our growth ambition, we are determined to only hire eager and enthusiastic employees who help infuse our business with even more energy.
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. Organizations boost themselves from within when they embrace their people’s knowledge and expertise. By asking the right employees the right questions at the right time, businesses get insights that help them make data-driven improvements and avoid biases, blind spots, and assumptions. Employee listening is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie.
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays.
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat).
- Working flexible: as a developer you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear.
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 25,- euros monthly.
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks, online yoga, mediation & HIT classes.
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day.
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while giving stages to teams and customers.
We organize yearly summer and winter schools to work on your development. We have extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job. And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months and take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
The salary range for this position is around: 40.000-80.000 gross a year, depending on your experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!