'AMBASSADOR TO OUR MISSION, YOU MAKE OUR OFFICE A HAPPY ONE.'
THIS IS YOUR JOB
It's great you are here otherwise things wouldn't run as smoothly as we'd want to. Every weekday (from 08.30 - 17.30) you and your Office Team colleagues are responsible for so many (sometimes little) things with big impact! As a Team Assistant Office you are the face (and over the phone the voice) of Effectory to our (international) partners, applicants and suppliers. Beside that you have a great responsibility towards our staff, you are the point of contact if there are any requests, such as:
* All questions regarding working at the Office
* Special requests for external customers
* Organizing breakfast/lunch/drinks
* Help with (organizing) events/workshops
* Administrative tasks as in answering the phone and mail
* Opening/ closing the office
* Maintain a safe (1.5 meters distance) working environment
The team is looking for someone who is available for a minimum of 16 hours, you'll be working at our Amsterdam Office with the ambition to do this for a minimum of 1 year.
THIS IS YOU
As an ambassador of our mission, you seek to make our working environment a great, supportive one. At the moment you are studying an HBO/WO related study and you are looking for a part-time job for a minimum of 2/3 days a week. You know how important it is to be helpful, supportive and positive towards customers and your colleagues. You are the first contact person within Effectory and you make sure everybody feels right at home. You are a hands-on student who show lots of initiative in planning, organizing and always want to make things better! We are a self steering company and we trust you to be a self-supporting professional. Together with your Office team colleagues you make sure things run smoothly. You speak and write Dutch and English at near-native level.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
Temporary changes while working remote:
Our normal package:
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!