Are you a planning geek who loves a job that values an important mission?
THIS IS YOUR JOB
In this important supportive role, you fulfill a key role in the trainers team and are actively involved with clients in the profit, non-profit and healthcare market. You will be responsible for coordinating and planning all trainer workshops from A to Z. Basically, you are the backbone of the team and first contact point for clients, freelance trainers and of course the intern trainers team. Since the trainers team is small – five trainers who are often on different locations. You don’t mind working independently but of course you are not alone; you have 200 enthusiastic Effectory colleagues who love to work with you.
THIS IS YOU
You are eager to get the job done accurately and swiftly and love to get in contact with a lot of different organisations. You can work both independently and as a part of a small team. You’re not the kind of person who waits for instructions. You have a flexible attitude, love responsibility and like to unburden your colleagues. Ideally you have 2 years of experience under your belt in similar roles and are available for at least three days a week (24-28 hours). And last but not least, you speak and write Fluently English & Dutch.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
Temporary changes while working remote:
Our normal package:
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!
The closing date for this vacancy is October 22, 2021.
Preferably you can start 1st of December