Nederland, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€ 35.000 - € 60.000 per jaarPeople & Support
Are you in control and ready for the next step in your finance career? Join our Finance team in Amsterdam as our new Financial Controller!
As our Financial Controller you have an important role at Effectory. Together with three other colleagues you will form Effectory's finance team. You ensure a healthy financial company worldwide so that Effectory can grow to continue investing in our mission. You oversee that the implemented financial plans and policies are effective and efficient and enable Effectory to realize the defined objectives.
- Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting of all Effectory entities, both stand-alone and consolidated on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Pro-actively monitoring internal controls to ensure internal consistency and external compliancy with legal and local (tax) audit requirements;
- Take the lead in implementing new (financial) processes and tooling and streamline operational processes to become more efficient and increase the future-proofness of our financial household;
- Perform in-depth analysis on selected financial topics as a contribution to the development of plans, methods and standards;
- Assist in analyzing performance and trends in KPIs, including revenue, cost of sales, expenses and overhead;
- Act as the “go-to” person for first- and second-hand questions for both internal and external clients and suppliers;
- Assist internal clients in negotiating new deals with (potential) suppliers;
- Closely collaborating and coaching-on-the-job of Junior Finance Specialist.