DIT IS DE ROL
We are on a mission to create a better, happier and more productive work environment for everyone, world-wide. Listening to and connecting with employees is a major enabler of organizational health, growth and as an effect, success. That is what we at Effectory do: enabling organizations, teams and employees to listen, to learn and to act and improve. To build on and innovate our product & platform we are looking for a Product lead to join our Product & Tech ranks.
Creating and maintaining an ambitious, innovative and highly effective product strategy to ensure a continuous relevant futureproof product portfolio.
Key result area(s):
1. Product strategy
Development of the product strategy, product policy and year and mid-term plans to realize strategy and maintaining a constant helicopter view on added value of the team to business strategy
- The long term product vision and strategy,
- Translation of product strategy into yearly and quarterly goals into a product roadmap.,
- Managing & monitoring the realization of the roadmap into the Effectory SAAS platform,
- Communication of the vision and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders,
- Product and platform experience and design.
2. Product & Concept Development
The Product Lead is responsible for building and managing the product team. The product team consists of Product Owners, Product managers, Product Education and UI/UX, people analytics specialists.
The Product Lead coaches and inspires the team and provides direction and priorities in their work.
The Product Lead maintains a constant helicopter view on added value of both the product strategy and the product team to the business strategy.
Translate market developments and client needs into new products and/or product adjustments to keep ahead of competition and stay relevant
- Observing and managing compliance with the product strategy to ensure consistency,
- Act as a spokesperson for the total product strategy and align stakeholders on developments and share knowledge, insights and recommendations for further strategic actions (ie: sales, technical development, consulting),
- Perform and coordinate analysis concerning strategic questions, market and competitor developments. Flag potential risks as well as opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Work closely together with commerce and technical development (CTO) to maintain alignment on initiatives,
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments in (or relevant to) the product suite for strategic decision making, organizational effectiveness, processes and systems,
- Can act as a subject matter expert for commercial purposes in the process of attracting large clients,
- Contribute to team growth by defining knowledge gaps in the team and ensure development and exchange of knowledge among the team professionals.
DIT BEN JIJ
- Strong vision on the product.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Coaching and people management skills.
- Strong networker and influencer.
- Driven by results.
- Comfortable in making high impact decisions based on facts, figures and analysis.
- Experience in a client/employee/market survey or HR company.
- Has worked on products in a SAAS environment.
- Analytical and integrative thinker.
- Leading by example.
- Creative and innovational thinker.
- Fluent in Dutch AND English.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
Temporary changes while working remote:
- Work from home enablement: We facilitate chairs, desk, screens and support.
- Stay healthy & fit: online yoga, meditation & HIT classes.
- A lot of fun initiatives to stay connected with each other.
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while give stages to teams and customers.
- Online summer & winter school to work on your development.
Our normal package:
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat)
- Healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day
- Working at a self-managing organization means that you'll have the freedom to decide yourself how you want to reach your goals.
- Working flexible: Able to work max 50% of your contract hours from home.
- A mentor to guide you through the onboarding phase together with an inspiring on-boarding program and a lot of nice workshops (on & offline).
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job.
- Laptop, screens & mobile phone.
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie.
The salary for this position depends on your background and experience. The range is between 80.000,- and 95.000,-
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below.
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions.
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better.
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling.
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment.
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!