Account Executive - DACH
Munich, Bayern, GermanyConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
“I’M A SPOTTER.” “WHAT, PLANES?” ''NO, OPPORTUNITIES!’
In a nutshell: based in Munich, you will be responsible for reeling in new business for Effectory in the DACH region. Working closely with your sales team and marketing department, you schedule, conduct and follow up on meetings with senior liaisons at mostly small and medium companies up to( <10.000 employees). From the get-go, you invest in what ultimately could become a long-lasting relationship with new clients. You talk to C-level and HR directors, to get to know what drives their company: you get to know their strategy, policy, current or planned developments that may affect their people and promote Effectory’s potential role in making their working world better.
You communicate openly and honestly about options. Although everything is based on team effort, you will be in charge of closing the deal! When you did so, you hand over the account to a Customer Success Manager. You have a lot of freedom to make your own decisions and close the deal the way you think is best. We have very good insights into our sales funnel with high-quality dashboards. This means that you can take on a data-driven approach to reach your goals!
THIS IS YOU
You are a confident conversation starter, a fully-fledged senior sparring partner and position yourself as the expert that you are, irrespective of who sits across the table or their seniority in experience. You talk the talk and maneuver well in all levels in an organization; meeting with a Director does not deter you. You are able to understand what the needs are of the client and translate this to our feedback solutions. You are booming with energy and enthusiasm and show entrepreneurial and commercial spirit in everything that you do. You love prepping well so you can ask on-point questions and offer ditto solutions, with the best survey options and result possible.
You speak and write German fluently and speak English at a high level. Big plus if you bring HR-Tech experience.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus scheme
- 30 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Trips to Amsterdam for annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!