Senior Account Executive -DACH
Munich, Bayern, GermanyConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
“I’M A SPOTTER.” “WHAT, PLANES?” ''NO, OPPORTUNITIES!’
In a nutshell: based in Munich, you will be responsible for reeling in new business for Effectory in the DACH region. As an acting lead for the Sales team, you will not only focus on achieving sales goals but also assist in the development conversations, check-ins and support the team's growth. Working closely with the Managing Director and colleagues in sales, you will schedule, conduct, and follow up on meetings with mostly small and medium companies up to (<10,000 employees). From the get-go, you invest in what ultimately could become a long-lasting relationship with new clients. You talk to C-level and HR directors to understand their company's drivers, strategy, policies, and current or planned developments that may affect their people, promoting Effectory's potential to enhance their working environment.
While success is a team effort, as acting lead, you will also have a 50% target in closing deals. Once accomplished, you will transition the client to our Customer Success Manager. You will have the freedom to make your own decisions and close deals using the approach you believe is best. We provide you with extensive insights into our sales funnel through high-quality dashboards, enabling you to take a data-driven approach to achieve your goal!
THIS IS YOU
In addition to being a confident conversation starter, a fully-fledged senior sparring partner, and an expert in your field, you excel in your role as the acting lead. Regardless of who sits across the table or their level of experience, you confidently position yourself as an expert and engage in meaningful conversations. You effortlessly navigate through all levels of an organization, even when meeting with Directors. Understanding the client's needs and translating them into effective feedback solutions is second nature to you. Your energy and enthusiasm are infectious, and you approach your work with an entrepreneurial and commercial spirit. You thoroughly prepare for meetings, ensuring that you ask precise questions and offer solutions that align with our best survey options and results.
You speak and write German fluently and speak English at a high level. Big plus if you bring HR-Tech experience.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus scheme
- 30 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Trips to Amsterdam for annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!