Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€30,000 - €60,000 per yearProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
'YOUR SOFTWARE IS AN OVER-ACHIEVER, AND YOU LOVE IT'
THIS IS YOUR JOB
In this role you are one of the most important people in the company! Without you we're not able to work with the applications that we need every day. The team you are in is responsible for managing the tools that support our revenue operation. Amongst these tools are Zendesk, Planhat, Younium, and Dynamics 365.
You make sure our people know how to make full use of the applications. When we get stuck, you are the person we go to. The 1st and 2nd line incidents will reach you through our ticketing system Zendesk. You have the skill and knowledge to solve these issues. If there is a major incident, you will contact the supplier and together with them make sure it gets solved. Next to that you will continuously listen to the users and business stakeholders to improve the tool and implement new solutions to cater to their needs. In this role you also pro-actively educate users about applications by organizing workshops and/or creating user manuals.
THIS IS YOU
If technology was on Tinder, you would swipe right.
You love to work with applications (like e.g. Zendesk, Planhat, Younium, and Dynamics 365)! You stay updated on the latest trends and know how to build hype around your latest findings. We are not necessarily looking for a senior specialist, but at least good year of experience in the field will make the job more fun for you (and for us).
You will keep in close contact with your colleagues as well as our IT suppliers. We are an international company and your great communication skills, in English, will make life easier for all involved. Last but not least, you are comfortable working independently.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading feedback specialist – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help big and medium sized companies to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to work on making the working world better. Based in the center of Amsterdam, and in Munich our teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Historically we have a strong foothold at the Dutch market which was our place of birth and we can't be stopped! To meet our growth ambition, we are determined to only hire eager and enthusiastic employees - both starters and experienced workers - who help infuse our business with even more energy.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair share of the annual profit.
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays.
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company.
- A learning budget to spend on your development.
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities. We organize yearly summer and winter schools where you can follow courses like Conversation Techniques and Storytelling.
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear.
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat).
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 50,- euros monthly.
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Summer party & the Big Day.
And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months or take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
The salary for this position is 30.000 – 60.000, depending on your background and experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!