Chief Product Officer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Leading in employee listening solutions, Effectory is on a mission to create a better, happier, and more productive work environment for everyone, world-wide. Our innovative and leading SaaS solution enables organizations, teams, and employees, to listen, learn, and lead. With a strong footprint in the Dutch market, we are scaling up fast. First up is the DACH region but we will not be stopped there. To build on, and further innovate our HR-tech platform Effectory is looking for a Chief Product Officer.
As a Chief Product Officer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an ambitious, innovative and highly effective product strategy to ensure a continuous relevant, futureproof, product portfolio. Supported by the Product Team you will be shaping and implementing the product strategy and positioning.
Reporting directly to the executive management team of Effectory you have the end to end responsibilities for the Product Team. You will be translating market opportunities, client needs and company goals into a product roadmap, new products and/or adjustments to keep ahead of competition and to stay relevant. As a spokesperson for the total product strategy you communicate the product vision and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders and make sure there is alignment on development and knowledge for further strategic actions. In your day to day work you will work closely with the CTO, tech teams and commerce to maintain strong alignment on product initiatives. You will ensure high standards and innovation in the product and platform experience and design together with the UX team.
The Chief Product Officer is responsible for performing and coordinating analysis concerning strategic questions, market and competitor developments. You will be overseeing the methodologies that form the base of our product. Flagging potential risks as well as opportunities for continuous improvement is part of your work.
As Chief Product Officer you will build, lead and manage the product team consisting of Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Educators and UX/UI specialist. By coaching and inspiring the teams you will guide them in reaching their goals. Contributing to the personal development, providing direction and priorities in their work. Ensuring team growth by defining knowledge gaps, development and exchange of knowledge amongst your colleagues. Hands-on managerial tasks will also play part in this role.
THIS IS YOU
You are a creative and innovative thinker and leader with several years of experience in a (mature or scale-up) SaaS organization. Having experience in the HR-tech industry is a strong plus.
- Experience in people analytics.
- Several years of experience in managing and coaching a team.
- You have a data informed approach to analysis and decision making.
- A strong vision on the product and excellent stakeholder management is required.
- You are fluent in English, German and/or Dutch is a plus.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
Next to offering you a nice salary every month, we also offer you:
- A yearly learning budget.
- We have extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job.
- Paid holidays and flexible public holidays to be used to your liking.
- Working from our office in Munich or from our office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat).
- Hybrid working: you are able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear.
- Hybrid working from home compensation and a Body & Mind budget to stay fit and healthy.
- Regular company updates to stay aligned, annual celebrations such as the Christmas Party, Summer party, Big Day, and weekly Friday drinks for social interactions with your colleagues.
We have extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job, to further work on your development.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below.
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions.
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better.
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling.
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment.
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!