Client Success Lead
Munich, Bayern, GermanyClient Success
THIS IS YOUR JOB
''Customer success shouldn't just be a department, it should be the entire company''
Over the past year, we at Effectory have worked hard on our transition towards SaaS. We already have a strong foothold at the Dutch market but we can't be stopped there! We are looking for a Team Lead who enables the DACH team and individual teammates towards achieving their targets and realizing their full potential! Together with the People strategy Consultants, Customer Success Managers and Customer Support (Helpdesk) you are the success factor for our product.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the teams’ goals, set at the beginning of each year
- Understand the needs for development of client success related team members in their role
- Motivating progress/mirroring performance
- Timely, qualitative delivery of service: reaching the team goals
- Oversight of workload across the team
- Project allocation
- Collaboration/Team dynamics
THIS IS YOU
In your role as Team Lead you are accountable for the overall success of the team. You will be in the lead to communicate between the team and the rest of Effectory while ensuring that the Customer Success Managers can focus on client delivery. In close contact with our Managing Director DACH and your peer Team Leads (based in Amsterdam) you will make sure that the team keeps developing towards the future.
- You can facilitate collaboration across teams and enhance performance within own team;
- You continuously share knowledge with the sales and products teams to explain the demands of the markets while forecasting trends;
- You like to coach individuals and enable their skills/competencies to improve performance and development;
- You have a desire to continuously improve business processes, the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and can think outside of the box;
- With your highly learning and technical ability you can quickly adapt to our changing systems & software;
- You are fluent in German (this is a must!).
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus scheme
- 30 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Trips to Amsterdam for annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!