Customer Success Manager (DACH region)
Germany, Bayern, MunichClient Success
THIS IS YOUR JOB
''Customer success shouldn't just be a department, it should be the entire company''
Over the past year, we at Effectory have worked hard on our transition towards SaaS. We already have a strong foothold at the Dutch market but we can't be stopped there! Our mission is to touch the lives of 5 million users on our platform by 2026 and facilitate employees to give feedback to our clients and next to that conquer the rest of Europe!
To achieve that we need you, because you are a good listener, right? You proactively help our clients to listen to their people and helping to improve customer health by improving the customer journey and our product based on customer needs. In your role as our Customer Success Manager you will be joining one of our teams within Effectory. You will be part of a fast phased innovating team to continuously improve the customer journey and our product. We are constantly innovating so your voice must be heard to! Are you ready for a fresh start?
We are currently hiring Customer Success Managers for several teams focused on different segments. You will plan, coordinate and manage the onboarding and engagement of multiple clients at the same time and act as their main point of contact. You will set clear goals together with the client and conduct quarterly meetings to zoom-out, evaluate and sharpen the objectives. You make sure our clients get the most out of our product & complementary services with the aim of helping grow our client base and maximizing value from our clients. You continuously share knowledge with the sales and products teams to explain the demands of the markets while forecasting trends.
THIS IS YOU
THIS IS YOU
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a Customer Success Manager in an international SaaS environment.
- You have the ability to translate business needs to clear product (feedback) improvements.
- You can spot commercial opportunities and are not afraid to close the deal.
- you build and maintain trusted relationships with your clients and you're able to manage client expectations.
- With your experimental mindset you can operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- You have a desire to continuously improve business processes, the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and can think outside of the box.
- With your highly learning and technical ability you can quickly adapt to our changing systems & software.
- You are fluent in German (this is a must!).
Do you have a high level of self-support, sense of responsibility, initiative, and collaborative spirit? Than you will be a perfect match with us.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a guaranteed bonus of 1 month.
- Learning budget to work on your development;
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities. We organize yearly summer and winter schools where you can follow different courses. We also offer you our very own Personal Leadership Program;
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays;
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Relocation budget negotiable;
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 25,- euros monthly;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day;
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while giving stages to teams and customers.
The salary range for this position is around: 34.500-80.000 gross a year, depending on your experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!