Customer Support Specialist (NL)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamClient Success
THIS IS YOUR JOB
‘JOIN THE BEATING HEART OF OUR BUSINESS.'
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the primary contact for respondents and customers who have questions about a survey or its results. Together with you colleagues you are ready to pick up incoming calls and you’ll make sure all incoming support tickets are taking care off. Working at the Effectory Helpdesk is never a dull moment! You will assist clients and customers with first line support related to all aspects of the MyEffectory platform. Together with two Customer Support Specialists and an Helpdesk Assistant you are the first point of contact on different client levels up to C-level.
Your responsibilities include helping respondents with questions about surveys, results, or information about anonymity within the surveys. Next to that you assist clients with for instance access management, new to setup dashboards, or reporting. You are the primary contact, so it is up to you to decide whether you can help out or you need to hand it over to Project Administrators or other colleagues. The first months you will undergo a steep learning curve to get to know our systems and products. After that you get the chance to pro-actively look for improvements in processes and innovations together with the Lead Customer Support to bring the team to the next level.
THIS IS YOU
You are an energetic professional who is eager to get the job done accurately and swiftly. Being helpful, service-oriented and curious comes naturally to you. Next to that you:
- Have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (this is a must!);
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience;
- Are available for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- Are available between 8.30 and 17.30 (the hours a shared equally between colleagues).
You are nonetheless assertive and able to show initiative in making things better while familiarizing yourself with our systems to use them to their fullest potential.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, and in Munich our teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie;
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays;
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 50,- euros monthly;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks, online yoga, mediation & HIT classes;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Summer party & the Big day;
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while giving stages to teams and customers.
Working at a self-managing organization means that you will have the freedom to decide for yourself how you want to reach your goals. We organize yearly summer and winter schools to work on your development. We have extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job. And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months and take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone or video call to get to know each other a bit better and to ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
5. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!