Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPeople & Support
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Are you in control and ready for the next step in your finance career? Join our Finance team in Amsterdam as our new Financial Controller!
As our Financial Controller you have an important role at Effectory. Together with three other colleagues you will form Effectory's finance team. You ensure a healthy financial company worldwide so that Effectory can grow to continue investing in our mission. You oversee that the implemented financial plans and policies are effective and efficient and enable Effectory to realize the defined objectives.
- Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting of all Effectory entities, both stand-alone and consolidated on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Pro-actively monitoring internal controls to ensure internal consistency and external compliancy with legal and local (tax) audit requirements;
- Take the lead in implementing new (financial) processes and tooling and streamline operational processes to become more efficient and increase the future-proofness of our financial household;
- Perform in-depth analysis on selected financial topics as a contribution to the development of plans, methods and standards;
- Assist in analyzing performance and trends in KPIs, including revenue, cost of sales, expenses and overhead;
- Act as the “go-to” person for first- and second-hand questions for both internal and external clients and suppliers;
- Assist internal clients in negotiating new deals with (potential) suppliers;
- Closely collaborating and coaching-on-the-job of Junior Finance Specialist.
THIS IS YOU
You have followed a finance related studies and have an affinity with numbers. You are skilled with Excel and preferably Exact Online. We are looking for someone for the long term, so we find it important that you have the ambition to grow in a career in finance. Your friends and family would describe you as: responsible, accurate, punctual, a strong communicator and someone who thinks in solutions. For us it is more important whether you have the qualities as described above, then a finished bachelor's or master's degree. For this position it is required that you speak fluently Dutch.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in ‘industries’ as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. Organizations boost themselves from within when they embrace their people’s knowledge and expertise. By asking the right employees the right questions at the right time, businesses get insights that help them make data-driven improvements and avoid biases, blind spots, and assumptions. Employee listening is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Work from home enablement: We facilitate chairs, desk, screens and support.
- Stay healthy & fit: online yoga, meditation & HIT classes.
- A lot of fun initiatives to stay connected with each other.
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while give stages to teams and customers.
- Online summer & winter school to work on your development
- Flexible holidays + voluntary day and a day offline.
- Healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day
- Working at a self-managing organization means that you'll have the freedom to decide yourself how you want to reach your goals
- A mentor to guide you through the onboarding phase together with an inspiring on-boarding program and a lot of nice workshops (on & offline).
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job.
- Laptop, screens & mobile phone
The salary range for this position is: €2.700 - €3.650 – gross a month, depending on experience and based on a 40-hour working week.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!