German Content Writer (DACH)
Germany, Bayern, MunichConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
A CREATIVE WRITER with EYE FOR DETAILS AND A PASSION TO TELL ENGAGING STORIES”
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. That’s what we do at Effectory. We believe employee feedback is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace. In order to live our mission and tell the world what we have to say, we’re looking for a German Content Writer.
In particular, following the recent acquisition of Effectory by Maguar (a German tech investor), Effectory’s big bold ambition for 2023 is to expand its market share and brand equity in the DACH region. That’s why we need you!
The Marketing Team
In this role you will be joining a diverse Marketing team that covers Demand Generation, Brand & Communications, Product marketing and Customer Marketing. You will be a sparring partner for all of us, by leveraging your knowledge and expertise in writing content you will help us make campaigns, stories and marketing activities a success in the DACH region. You will report into the Head of Brand & Communications.
And the best part? You get to enjoy all of this with a great bunch of people in an environment where you can bring your whole self.
THIS IS YOU
- You live in the Netherlands or Germany (this is a must)
- You speak and write German natively
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience as a Content Writer in a B2B setting
- You have the ability to create compelling stories that support our on- and offline presence
- You have the natural ability to keep things organized and meet deadlines.
- You build and maintain trusted relationships with your peers from Marketing and Sales.
- With your experimental mindset you can operate effectively and pro-actively
- You have a desire to continuously improve processes, the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and can think outside of the box.
- With your highly learning and creative ability you can quickly adapt to our changing needs.
- You have an eagle eye on correcting other people’s text
- Say Whut?? Did you say you have (some) website copy experience???
Do you have a right level empathy, sense of responsibility, initiative, and collaborative spirit? And you’re willing to surf a big wave with a great team? Than you will be a perfect match with us.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam and Munich, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and awesome secondary benefits
- Learning budget to work on your development;
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities. We organize yearly summer and winter schools where you can follow different courses. We also offer you our very own Personal Leadership Program;
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays;
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 50,- euros monthly;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day;
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while giving stages to teams and customers.
The salary range for this position is around: “€38.000 - €45.000” gross a year, depending on your experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!
For this position you must live in the Netherlands or Germany!