Junior Front Officer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPeople & Support
THIS IS YOUR JOB
'AMBASSADOR TO OUR MISSION, YOU MAKE OUR OFFICE A HAPPY ONE.'
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Without you things wouldn’t run as smoothly as we’d like to. Every weekday (between 08.00/08.30 – 17.30/18.00) you and your Office team colleagues are responsible for so many (sometimes little) things with big impact!
As an Junior Front Officer you are the face and voice of Effectory towards your (international) colleagues, partners, applicants and suppliers. You are the first point of contact for and from Effectory and the go to person for internal requests. An essential part of the company as you can imagine!
You will be focussing on:
- Answering the doorbell / phone;
- Processing emails, mail deliveries and distributing it to the right departments;
- Managing schedules for conferences and meetings;
- Ordering and maintain inventory for food and office supplies;
- Organizing special requests for external customers;
- Coordinating events / workshops;
- Scheduling vendors for maintenance and repairs;
- Maintaining a safe working environment;
- All day questions regarding working from the (home) office.
The team is looking for someone who is available 32-40 hours a week and you'll be working at our Amsterdam Office. Working from home is not applicable to this job.
THIS IS YOU
THIS IS YOU
As an ambassador of our mission, you seek to make our working environment a great, supportive one! You like working in a fast-paced work environment where no day is the same. You are skilled to undertake a variety of day-to-day office tasks while remaining calm and professional. You are comfortable in dealing with people and are able to carry out administrative tasks with accuracy and speed. A well organized professional with phenomenal communication skills. You know how important it is to be helpful, supportive and positive towards customers and colleagues. You are a self-supporting professional and show lots of initiative in making things better, while familiarizing yourself with our systems to use them to their fullest potential. Together with your Office team colleagues you make sure things run smoothly. You have recently completed an MBO/HBO education in Office management and you have 1 to 3 years of working experience. You speak and write Dutch and English at near-native level.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam & Munich, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary;
- Learning budget to work on your development;
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities. We organize yearly summer and winter schools where you can follow different courses. We also offer you our very own Personal Leadership Program;
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays;
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day;
- Structural transparent and interactive company updates about where we stand, where we are going while giving stages to teams and customers.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!