Junior Talent Sourcer (Student Job)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPeople & Support
THIS IS YOUR JOB
'Are we a match made in heaven?
Are you a real matchmaker and do you know how to use social media to achieve goals? This is your chance to develop as a Talent Sourcer in addition to your studies!
Since Effectory is growing globally our recruitment team is looking for a junior Talent Sourcer who wants to help us find & hire the best new colleagues from all over the world! Your main focus is identifying potential candidates and getting them interested in Effectory.
You also make an active contribution to building various talent pools/communities. You do this by;
- Advanced research & sourcing LinkedIn Recruiter
- Setting up Employer Branding Campaigns on our social channels.
- Make sure our ATS system Recruitee is completely up to date!
With your personal and creative approach, you ensure that potential candidates are interested in a specific vacancy and you schedule calls & interviews for our corporate recruiters.
In our beautiful Amsterdam canal office, you will be part of our corporate recruitment team (three seasoned recruiters) and a bigger inspiring People & Culture team.
THIS IS YOU
THIS IS YOU
We are exited to train you in every way so it's not necessary to already have experience. It would help if you:
- are proactive, enthusiastic and have a 'Growth Mindset';
- have some affinity with social media;
- are not afraid to pick up the phone;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language, in word and writing and can therefore also make contact with potential candidates via LinkedIn or e-mail;
- are accurate, administratively strong, eager to learn, you have persuasiveness and empathy.
We’re looking for someone who is available preferably asap at least 2 days a week (during September 3 days would be even better!)
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary and self-managing teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
We believe a diverse Effectory is a better Effectory, but we're not there yet so we strongly encourage diverse profiles to apply!