Key Account Manager
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€49,000 - €60,000 per yearCustomer Success
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Effectory’s mission is to help our customers build meaningful organisations with the voice of every employee. Our foothold in the Western European markets is growing and our survey solutions are being used by employees, teams and companies in 100+ countries globally. Over the past years, we have worked hard on our transition towards working in a SaaS model. We can now service more and larger customers to achieve more impact in the working world.
To achieve further growth we need you, because managing long-lasting relationships with key clients is your expertise. Right?
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our international team in Amsterdam. In this role you are accountable for retaining our key accounts and supporting the expanding use of our platforms. You are energized by direct contact with our key customers and helping them by pro-actively monitoring their customer journeys. You are a trusted advisor and go-to person for our customers’ needs.
In collaboration with the customer success teams you help our valued clients to solve their problems, realize their business goals, and achieve success in projects by delivering upon promise. Together you are responsible for an increased customer satisfaction.
THIS IS YOU
Do you recognize yourself in these qualities?
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in an international (SaaS) environment as an account manager and/or customer success manager.
- You can spot commercial opportunities and have enough experience/confidence to close the deal.
- You build and maintain trusted relationships with your clients and you're able to manage client expectations.
- With your experience you build empathy to be the link between high-demanding clients and our internal operational teams.
- You work from an alignment of contractual arrangements, and understand that we need punctual admin for accurate data and forecasting.
- You enjoy being the linking pin between different teams to solve complex requests from customers, for example customer success, tech development, support, legal and finance.
- You are completely fluent in Dutch and English (German would be a plus)
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management can collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 250 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary (range for this position is around: 49.000 - 60.000 gross a year, depending on your experience).
- Bonus scheme up to 6 months of salary.
- 25 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- A senior sales team which will help you develop into a true sales professional
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Annual events, such as our Winter party, Summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice