Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€45,000 - €65,000 per yearPeople & Support
THIS IS YOUR JOB
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Want to give your career a boost at Europe’s leading provider of employee listening solutions? This is your chance! As a true Learning & Development champion it is your goal to make Effectory the once-in-a-lifetime employer for everybody, a place where people can grow, both personally and professionally.
The purpose of your job
As a L&D Specialist you will make the most out of our people’s talents and help them develop to their full potential. At the same time, you keep a strong focus not just on what the learner wants and needs, but also on the needs of the organization. You understand Effectory’s strategy, and our future capability needs to identify learning priorities. You will create learning environments where employees can continuously develop to be their best. To effectively do so you are the learning culture ambassador and will collaborate closely with our stakeholders.
Surely, you must be curious about what kind of tasks and responsibilities you can expect in this job and what we’d like you to bring to the table to have fun and be successful. In this role you are responsible for:
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs in line with Effectory’s objectives.
- Owning the central onboarding and specific onboarding of Customer Success Managers, Customer Support, and our People Strategy consultant.
- Executing competence & knowledge gap analysis, analyzing learning needs.
- Designing our Lead Development program.
- Designing learning interventions, including make/buy decisions.
- Tracking L&D budgets, negotiate & manage contracts.
- Setting formats, evaluating, producing, and maintaining training materials.
- Optimizing our L&D portfolio and choose appropriate kinds of learning methods.
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory.
- Communicating and promoting the learning journey throughout the entire company.
- Defining learning metrics & measure impact of our learning solutions.
THIS IS YOU
THIS IS YOU
You are an experienced L&D professional who is able to work both hands on, as well as at a strategic level. You have several years of experience setting up learning programs preferably within a SAAS company and recognize yourself in the aforementioned key responsibilities. Above all you are ready to become the go-to-L&D-owner within Effectory’s People & Culture team
Learning, keeping things simple, owning a growth mindset are things you live. With your expertise and skillset, you are able to get people aligned and excited, and you have the drive to deliver the required result for Effectory.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam and Munich our teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. Organizations boost themselves from within when they embrace their people’s knowledge and expertise.
By asking the right employees the right questions at the right time, businesses get insights that help them make data-driven improvements and avoid biases, blind spots, and assumptions.
Employee listening is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Of course, we top up your account balance every month.
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays.
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company.
- A learning budget to spend on your development.
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities. We organize yearly summer and winter schools where you can follow courses like Conversation Techniques and Storytelling.
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear.
- Body & Mind budget.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Summer party & the Big Day
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat).
- Hybrid working from home compensation.
- And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months or take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign, and you start!