People Strategy Consultant (DACH)
Germany, Bayern, Munich€59,000 - €110,000 per yearClient Success
THIS IS YOUR JOB
At Effectory we help organizations to perform better through employee feedback and enable organizations to reach their goals in a people centric way. As a People Strategy Consultant you will make sure your clients’ employee listening activities are linked to their HR and business strategy. You will make sure employee listening is an integral driver of change in the clients organization. As we are expending in the German market we are looking for a People Strategy Consultant to be a driver of change in the DACH region.
Our People Strategy Consultants have a dedicated client portfolio but will also be available for other clients if your expertise is required. Together with the Customer Success Manager you will determine what role the consultant can play in driving customer value.
You are actively adding value to your clients by developing & showcasing thought leadership. Together with the client you set up listening strategy goals that are linked to their business strategy and translate these into relevant listening strategies. Analyzing employee feedback data and putting this into recommendations linked to the clients’ HR and business strategy. You advise on how to use these insights to tackle human capital challenges. This is where your expert knowledge and best practices come to use.
Being a trusted strategic advisor based on expertise means you are committed to identify/conceptualize/expand thought leadership content to be used in modular advisory of clients via e.g. leadership or change management. You actively develop your own knowledge with relation to human capital. You share this knowledge with colleagues, clients and external network to amplify our expertise role in the market. You facilitate impact by challenging clients to continuously adapt and improve as a strategic business consultant (at C-level) based on trust and expertise.
THIS IS YOU
You are a consultant with at least 6 years of experience and you have overall knowledge of HR themes (such as organizational development, leadership, change management, health & well-being). Next to that;
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in a related field such as HR, Business Administration or Occupational Psychology);
- You’re a strategic thinker and have business acumen;
- You’re excellent at stakeholder management skills on different levels;
- You have experience in the German market;
- As an excellent communicator you know your way through different levels of a client's organization;
- You're great at problem solving;
- You are fluent in English and German (this is a must!).
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading provider of Employee Listening solutions – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help organizations to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to make the working world a better place. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich, Malmö and Cape Town, our teams collaborate with more than 1.200 clients in over 110 countries in industries as varied as Retail, Production, Business & Financial Services and Non-Profit.
Improve the working lives of millions of people by harnessing the power of employee feedback. Organizations boost themselves from within when they embrace their people’s knowledge and expertise.
By asking the right employees the right questions at the right time, businesses get insights that help them make data-driven improvements and avoid biases, blind spots, and assumptions.
Employee listening is the secret weapon that any organization can use to achieve its business and sustainability goals and be a world-class workplace.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie;
- Paid holidays and flexible public holidays;
- Working from our office in Munich or from our office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Hybrid working: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands/Germany). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 25,- euros monthly;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks, online yoga, mediation & HIT classes;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day;
- Frequent interactive company updates about where we stand and where we are headed.
We organize yearly summer and winter schools to work on your development. We have extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job. And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months and take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
The salary range for this position is around: 59.000-100.000 gross a year, depending on your experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!