Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
We are on a mission to create a better, happier and more productive work environment for everyone, world-wide. Listening to and connecting with employees is a major enabler of organizational health, growth and as an effect, success. That is what we at Effectory do: enabling organizations, teams and employees to listen, to learn and to act and improve. To build on and innovate our product & platform we are looking for a Product lead to join our Product & Tech ranks.
Creating and maintaining an ambitious, innovative and highly effective product strategy to ensure a continuous relevant futureproof product portfolio.
Key result area(s):
1. Product strategy
Development of the product strategy, product policy and year and mid-term plans to realize strategy and maintaining a constant helicopter view on added value of the team to business strategy
- The long term product vision and strategy,
- Translation of product strategy into yearly and quarterly goals into a product roadmap.,
- Managing & monitoring the realization of the roadmap into the Effectory SAAS platform,
- Communication of the vision and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders,
- Product and platform experience and design.
2. Product & Concept Development
The Product Lead is responsible for building and managing the product team. The product team consists of Product Owners, Product managers, Product Education and UI/UX, people analytics specialists.
The Product Lead coaches and inspires the team and provides direction and priorities in their work.
The Product Lead maintains a constant helicopter view on added value of both the product strategy and the product team to the business strategy.
Translate market developments and client needs into new products and/or product adjustments to keep ahead of competition and stay relevant
- Observing and managing compliance with the product strategy to ensure consistency,
- Act as a spokesperson for the total product strategy and align stakeholders on developments and share knowledge, insights and recommendations for further strategic actions (ie: sales, technical development, consulting),
- Perform and coordinate analysis concerning strategic questions, market and competitor developments. Flag potential risks as well as opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Work closely together with commerce and technical development (CTO) to maintain alignment on initiatives,
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments in (or relevant to) the product suite for strategic decision making, organizational effectiveness, processes and systems,
- Can act as a subject matter expert for commercial purposes in the process of attracting large clients,
- Contribute to team growth by defining knowledge gaps in the team and ensure development and exchange of knowledge among the team professionals.
THIS IS YOU
- Strong vision on the product and stakeholder management.
- Coaching and people management skills.
- Strong networker and influencer.
- Driven by results.
- Comfortable in making high impact decisions based on facts, figures and analysis.
- Experience in a client/employee/market survey or HR company.
- Worked on products in a SAAS environment.
- Analytical and integrative thinker.
- Leading by example.
- Creative and innovational thinker.
- Fluent in Dutch AND English.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie;
- Paid holidays and flexible public holidays;
- Working from our office in Munich or from our office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat);
- Hybrid working: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands/Germany). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear;
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 25,- euros monthly;
- Stay healthy & fit: healthy lunches, special snacks and Friday drinks, online yoga, mediation & HIT classes;
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly;
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Rooftop party & the Big day;
- Frequent interactive company updates about where we stand and where we are headed.
We organize yearly summer and winter schools to work on your development. We have extensive professional and personal development opportunities, on and off the job. And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months and take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
The salary for this position depends on your background and experience. The range is between 80.000,- and 95.000,-
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below.
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions.
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better.
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling.
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment.
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!