Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
“You guard the vision of the product and ensure that, what the team is working on, is valuable and innovative. ”
As Product Owner at Effectory your main responsibilities are to maintain a clear vision on the concept and functionalities of your part of the product and to shape and prioritize the development effort on it.
You will work with 2 teams. These teams are responsible for survey results and our data platform. Survey results encompasses the customer facing dashboards, reports, and action planning.
The data platform encompasses the data lake, data warehouse and data pipelines.
Together with the development department with over 30 highly skilled Software Developers you will be working on innovative software solutions that help improve the working lives of millions of people. With your fellow Product Owners and Product Managers you translate the long-term product strategy to user stories and epics. You will guard the vision of the product / domain and make sure that what the team is working on, is relevant and useful.
You are the person that helps the team specify and prioritize things that need to be done. Ensuring optimal product features and functionalities by setting, prioritizing, and evaluating software development results and facilitating the teams in the realization. You control the backlog and will make sure the interests of the stakeholders are safeguarded. When work is done you are responsible for defining if it meets our standards and accepting it.
You gather requirements and make sure that the team delivers features that answer to the client and user needs. You make sure that the Developers are building on a coherent product that fits in the long-term product strategy.
THIS IS YOU
You are a Product Owner with 3-6 years of experience working on a SaaS product. You have experience with B2B products. Having worked in HR Tech, is a big plus for us.
Next to that it would be nice if :
- You have experience with data-related software products and domains.
- You have experience with building platforms with substantial numbers of users.
- You work metrics-driven and measure results.
- You are full of energy and with your excellent communication skills you manage to enthuse all involved (stakeholders and teams) in getting the best result possible.
- You are able to translate client needs to features with a high business value.
- This job would not be the first time for you that you are making a user-friendly technical product in an Agile environment.
- You are good at prioritizing and have no problem with giving feedback to internal stakeholders and clients.
THIS IS US
Effectory – Europe’s leading feedback specialist – is a thriving company with more than 200 entrepreneurial, young and ambitious professionals who help big and medium sized companies to collect feedback and ideas from their employees. Our mission is to work on making the working world better. Based in the center of Amsterdam, Munich and Cape Town, our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate with more than 1200 clients in ‘industries’ as varied as Retail, Production, Services and Non-Profit in over 70 countries.
Historically we have a strong foothold at the Dutch market which was our place of birth and we can't be stopped! To meet our growth ambition, we are determined to only hire eager and enthusiastic employees - both starters and experienced workers - who help infuse our business with even more energy.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and a fair share of the annual profit.
- 25 holidays if you work full-time, flexible public holidays.
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company.
- A learning budget to spend on your development.
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities. We organize yearly summer and winter schools where you can follow courses like Conversation Techniques and Storytelling.
- Working flexible: you’re able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands). You get a budget to set up your home office and gear.
- Working from our wonderful office in Amsterdam overlooking the canals (during breaks on our roof terrace or company boat).
- Hybrid working from home compensation of 25,- euros monthly.
- Body & Mind budget of 25,- euros monthly.
- Annual celebration events such as our Christmas party, Summer party & the Big Day
And if all this is not enough, you can work abroad for up to 4 months or take a (unpaid) sabbatical!
The salary for this position is 47.500 – 65.000, depending on your background and experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!