Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€40,000 - €70,000 per yearProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Effectory is Europe's market leader in the field of Employee Listening solutions. Together with the Product team, our 30 developers work on the coolest and most innovative feedback software on the market! We are currently working on transforming our software landscape to a SaaS environment. Effectory is growing and we have big (international) ambitions.
We’re currently working on several types of software, used for different purposes. Our main focus is feedback tools. To make sure the applications and services are easy to maintain and scale, we are creating (and moving existing applications to) an event-driven microservices architecture. To do this, we get to experiment with and use many innovative technologies. This is a fun but quite challenging project. Each of the 7 Scrum teams work independently within their domain, while maintaining a close collaboration with all other teams to ensure the quality of the overall architecture.
.NET 6, Microsoft Azure (Azure Functions, Service Bus), Angular, and microservices are some of the techniques that we use. Together with the members of your Scrum team you focus on delivering qualitative code by using code reviews, test-driven development, continuous integration, and much more. Besides collaborating closely with our product owner, you also work with non-tech colleagues to improve the way they deliver to our clients. You develop yourself by continuous learning as well as attending conferences, and our own meetups. We are always on the lookout for new colleagues to join our teams, learn all about our Technical Development department on the Effectory Tech Site.
THIS IS YOU
You are an experienced full stack Software Developer with at least 5 years' experience, preferably in a SaaS environment. Next to that, you also have:
- a Higher-level degree (bachelor/academic) would be a great asset;
- Experience with C#/.NET, Angular, and Microservices;
- Experience with a cloud environment, preferably Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with event driven or distributed systems is a big plus.
You are a collaborator, initiator, problem-solver - always eager to get the best result. You prove to be invaluable because of your interest, in-depth knowledge, experience, and attitude. Being the professional you are, you regularly read up on and learn about software techniques relevant to Effectory and its clients.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. The platform provides surveys in 60 languages. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus scheme
- 25 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
The salary range for this position is around: 40.000-70000 gross a year, depending on your experience.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!