Software Developer - Team Pink
RemoteAmsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsProduct & Innovation
THIS IS YOUR JOB
Effectory is Europe's market leader in the field of Employee Listening solutions. Together with the Product team, our developers work on the coolest and most innovative feedback software on the market! We are currently working on transforming our software landscape to a SaaS environment. Effectory is growing and we have big, international ambitions. In this role, you will be part of Team Pink. This team is responsible for the automated project provisioning in the Effectory platform. Team Pink is working on further enhancing flexible provisioning along with more self-service capabilities for clients to setup and maintain their projects. A challenging but fun project to work on. All our teams work independently within their own domains, while maintaining a close collaboration with all other teams to ensure the quality of the overall architecture.
At Effectory, you get the chance to experiment with and use modern technologies. You will make use of .NET Core, .NET 6, Microsoft Azure (Azure Functions, Service Bus, Azure Storage, and App Services), and Angular/Typescript. Together with the members of your scrum team you focus on delivering qualitative code by using code reviews, test driven development, continuous integration, and much more. Besides collaborating closely with our product owner, you also work with non-tech colleagues to improve the way they deliver to our clients. You develop yourself by continuous learning as well as attending conferences, not to mention helping with and attending our own meetups (learn all about our Technical Development department on the Effectory Tech Site).
THIS IS YOU
You are a Software Developer with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience related to the stack we use, who is curious and wants to learn and work with modern technologies like Azure and Microservices. Next to that you also have:
- Preferably a relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- A good understanding of C#/.NET is a must
- Experience with Angular will get you a step ahead
- Experience with cloud environments is required, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency in the English language is required
- You are eager to learn and ambitious, keen to learn from those around you but also gain knowledge yourself
- You are currently based and eligible to work in the EU. Team Pink works fully remote.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management can collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus system
- A minimum of 25 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options (depending on local regulations)
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Budget to set up your home office, internet & phone allowance
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day. We reimburse the travel costs to Amsterdam.
- The option to work from anywhere for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
- You will be employed through an Employer of Record
The salary for this position depends on your experience and location.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: we make a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment (if applicable)
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign, and you start!