Sales Development Representative
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
THIS IS YOUR JOB
It is Effectory’s goal to grow every year, in the Netherlands and abroad. To achieve this we need to reach out to more and more clients every day. And for this, we need you!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact to the prospects of Effectory. You will be utilizing various channels like phone, e-mail, video, events and LinkedIn to reach our prospects, but also following up on creative initiatives so you can establish and maintain contacts with existing clients. You will initiate a conversation with contacts of all hierarchical levels in the organization of interest and discuss which challenges they are facing. It is up to you to find the links between these challenges and our products, and further convince and advise your leads on managing their people by leveraging employee feedback. You are fully responsible for qualifying the lead and determining whether it would be valuable to schedule an appointment with our Senior Account Executives. If that is the case, then you must ensure that both parties involved are provided with all of the necessary information in order to nail all calls and appointments, and ultimately contribute to a better conversion rate.
You will be highly proactive in your approach (that means contacting prospects who are not familiar with Effectory yet). It is therefore your responsibility to nurture them and strongly highlight our value proposition. That should be easy with your enthusiasm and strong communication skills! Additionally, you will also be contacting warmer leads who have already expressed interest in our services (via downloading material from our website for instance).
THIS IS YOU
THIS IS YOU
You have a hunter mindset - you see opportunities everywhere, excel at engaging people, have a smooth writing style and possess solid (CRM) administration skills. You don’t take no for an answer and if you do, your mindset will believe that the next prospect says yes! At least you have 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in an international inside sales role or similar internship. You also like challenges and personal targets. You are not afraid to pick up the phone and you get a sense of intrinsic-satisfaction when acquiring new clients. You speak Dutch fluently, must be a good listener, information collector and interpreter, and are able to find linkages/correlation between customer pain-points and Effectory’s suite of products/offerings. For us it is more important whether you have the qualities as described above, then a finished education.
Self-support, responsibility, collaborative spirit and multi-tasking will make you a perfect match with us. You are a team player and are able to prioritize effectively.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management can collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 250 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme up to 6 months of salary.
- 25 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- A senior sales team which will help you develop into a true sales professional
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Annual events, such as our Winter party, Summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice