Sales Development Representative - DACH
Munich, Bayern, GermanyConnecting Clients
THIS IS YOUR JOB
It is Effectory’s goal to grow every year! To achieve this, we need you!
As a Sales Development Representative DACH, you will be the first point of contact to the prospects of Effectory. You will be utilizing various channels like phone, e-mail and LinkedIn to reach our prospects, but also following up on creative initiatives so you can establish and maintain contacts with existing clients. You will initiate a conversation with contacts of all hierarchical levels in the organization of interest and discuss which challenges they are facing. It is up to you to find the links between these challenges and our products, and further convince and advise your leads on managing their people by leveraging employee listening/feedback.
You are fully responsible for qualifying the lead and determining whether it would be valuable to schedule an appointment with your Account Executive colleague. If that is the case, then you must ensure that both parties involved are provided with all of the necessary information in order to nail all calls and appointments, and ultimately contribute to a better conversion rate.
THIS IS YOU
You will be highly proactive in your approach (that means contacting prospects who are not familiar with Effectory yet). It is therefore your responsibility to nurture them and strongly highlight our value proposition. That should be easy with your enthusiasm and strong communication skills! Additionally, you will also be contacting warmer leads who have already expressed interest in our services (via downloading material from our website for instance).
Your target group consists mainly of HR experts from various position levels in medium-sized companies in German-speaking companies. You will address interested parties who have actively shown their interest in us or our products (inbound). In some cases, however, you will also address interested parties who do not know us yet (outbound). To make these processes as effective as possible, you will work closely with the marketing team, assisting with campaigns and creative ways to attract interesting customers.
THIS IS US
Effectory is Europe’s leading employee feedback solution. With our platform, HR and management we collect employee feedback throughout the employee journey. This feedback is transformed into people analytics that informs strategies to boost productivity, engagement and retention. Built on 25 years’ experience, our 200 specialists in Amsterdam and Munich support more than 1,200 organizations in 110 countries. Now more than ever, HR is an integral part of business strategy, which is why our feedback solution is tailor-made for strategic HR.
We are dedicated to improving the working world by giving employees a voice and making sure their feedback has an impact. Our experts work with HR teams and managers around the world, using employee feedback to overcome some of their biggest people-oriented challenges. From software engineers to HR specialists, every day Effectory’s people work to improve the working world, and we are looking for talented individuals who also want to be part of this mission.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus scheme
- 30 holidays for FTEs, and flexible public holiday options
- A fun and interactive onboarding program to get to know our company and some of your new colleagues
- A learning budget to spend on your own personal development. We also provide extensive professional and personal development opportunities, and also organize yearly summer and winter schools
- Flexible working: you will be able to work max 60% of your contract hours from home (or any other location in the Netherlands and/or Germany)
- Budget to set up your home office
- Yearly Body & Mind budget to spend on anything that energizes (or relaxes) you
- Trips to Amsterdam for annual events, such as our Christmas party, summer party & the legendary Big Day
- Additional monthly compensation for working from home
- The option to work abroad for up to 4 months, and to take an unpaid sabbatical
- You get your birthday off work, and can also take a day to volunteer for a cause of your choice
1. You want this job: submit your application via the link below
2. We are intrigued: join a phone call to further introduce yourself and ask questions
3. We all think it went well: we now meet live (or in a video call) to get to know each other a bit better
4. We like each other even more: you meet potential team members and get a bit of a pleasant grilling
5. We want to see you in action: you complete a case/assessment
6. The final hurdle: we agree on terms & conditions, we sign and you start!